If you’re like most people who venture to my blog, you’re feeling a little overwhelmed. You have some things in order, but your home just isn’t in order the way you want it to be. You waste time on junk mail and in your inbox, time finding something someone in your household lost, time deleting those ridiculous spam texts, and (if we’re honest) time on social media. And all that is time you could be spending with your spouse or kids or traveling or learning a new hobby or just reading a good book.
There just isn’t enough time in the day, right?
I want to help you gain control of your home, your life, and most importantly your time.
Hi, my name is Bridget, and I’m so glad you’re here! For years, my friends told me that I had it all together, but I felt as though I didn’t, and who knew me better than me? Honestly, I still don’t know that I have my life in order. But I’ve worked relentlessly toward an organized, simple, peaceful life. And with the encouragement of a few of my friends, I decided I wanted to help people by sharing what I’ve learned here.
Where to Begin
- How to Organize Your Home with a Home Management Binder: I know people don’t always like the idea, but creating a life management binder / home management binder is a great starting point to taking control of your life, home, and time. So I’d start there.
- 18 Printables for 2018: Time Management Planner: One of the reasons we don’t have enough time is that we don’t manage the time we have well–and yes, I’m guilty of that, too. Here’s a planner to help you see how you spend your time and where you can “find” more of it.
My Most Popular Posts
- 18 Printables for 2018: Debt Snowball Worksheet: I’m a member of the debt free diggers on Instagram, so it’s no shock that my debt snowball worksheet has become a popular printable on this blog.
- 18 Printables for 2018: Monthly Bill Pay Checklist: Everyone needs to keep track of what’s going on with their bills, right? Here’s an easy way to do that. (I have a revised monthly and a new yearly checklist in my resource library, which is available to subscribers.)
- How to Turn Off Facebook Facial Recognition (2018): A lot of people are (rightfully) becoming increasingly concerned about their privacy. This is my most popular post since migrating to my domain.
- 100 Ways to Save: Read Your Meters: Most people realize that they can save a great deal of money on their .
You can check out every post I’ve ever posted on my site map here.
Join My Newsletter
My frequently evolving weekly-ish newsletter currently offers two major benefits:
- Access to my free resource library (printables, Silhouette files, etc.)
- Friendly reminders to change your toothbrush, pull your credit report, set your annual doctor and bi-annual dentist appointments, ship your Mother’s Day and Father’s Day gifts, thaw your Thanksgiving turkey, buy your Christmas presents, etc.
Follow Along on Social Media
I’d love to have you follow me on social media:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/orderedandorganized
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/simplifydeclutterorganize
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orderorganize
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/orderedandorganized