My New Year’s Eve went like this.
My January went . . . . well, let’s just say that February 1st 2nd is a good day to push the reset button.
Later I’ll tell more about the real estate and moving drama I dealt with in January–and I’ll even offer some real estate tips, a free printable checklist or two, and an ebook on moving.
For now, I’ll just let you know that I’m back to drinking a can of Mountain Dew a day, and I haven’t exercised in a few days. Because honestly, January was one of the worst months of my life–and definitely one of the worst months of my marriage. (I’m all about keeping it real here, folks.)
So if you’re like me and have slidden back into old habits, find solace in this truth: If you can look up, you can get up.
It’s Friday night. Have a cry. Have a Mountain Dew. Have a chocolate bar. (I’ve already had S’mores this evening!) And then prepare to do better again tomorrow.
What are your goals for February?
I have a lot of goals for February!
- Whole Life: I want to lose one pound a week.
- Money: I want to pay off at least $1,000 in debt.
- I want to finish labeling the jars in my pantry and the spices in my spice drawers.
- I want to organize my jewelry.
- I want to organize my underwear and sock drawer.
- I want to shred all the receipts in my house.
- I want to organize my documents safe.
What are your goals for this month? Let me hear from you in the comments.